The Wollongong Legal Property Law Team including its highly skilled licensed conveyancers, paralegals and administrative staff are led by Peter Noveski who has over 15 years’ experience in property law.
Our conveyancers and property lawyers are committed to providing affordable conveyancing services efficiently. Our services include all areas of sale and purchase of commercial and residential properties including houses, units, apartments and residential land.
Wollongong Legal also act for both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing, including retail leases.
Our Property Law team understand that often timing is everything, and to this end guarantee that practical and efficient advice is given to our client’s in all of their property transactions.
Our Property Law team’s experience in property transactions includes:
- Buying and selling off the plan
- Purchasing through self-managed superannuation funds
- Private property transactions
- Mortgages and leasing
- Property and/or building disputes
- Caveats, covenants and easements
- Joint venture agreements
- Land development and subdivision, and
- Strata and community title.