Our lawyers can give you advice and appear in court on your behalf in relation to all aspects of Traffic Law including (but not limited to) the following types of offences:
- Drink Driving- various ranges of Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (PCA);
- DUI- driving under the influence of alcohol or a drug;
- Drug Driving- having illicit drugs detected in your body fluids;
- Refusing to give a breath test or breath analysis;
- Driving while disqualified, suspended or cancelled;
- Driving dangerous, reckless or negligent;
- Predatory driving;
- Dangerous driving causing death or grievous bodily harm;
- Street Racing;
- Licence Appeals;
- Quashing Habitual Offender Declaration.
Don’t take a risk with your licence. Our team will do everything possible to have your matter dealt with whereby you stay on the road, or in the alternative minimise any fines and licence disqualification period.
Senior Associate Darren Chennell regularly presents at the Traffic Offenders Intervention Program at both Bulli and Lake Illawarra PCYC.
Please contact the office and make an appointment if you have been charged with any of the above-mentioned charges for a free first consultation.